Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to play ape escape at the moment but i can't seem to get the analog sticks on my dualshock controller to work when i reach the title sceen (infact when i reach the title screen none of the buttons work either), i've used the analog sticks on Spyro so i know they work.

Can anyone help? (if it helps i'm using ePSXe 1.7.0, Pete's OpenGL2 and P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4)

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, if you press F5 and it switches to digital, that's not really what you want. It should be analog mode. But are you saying when you press F5 it switches modes and switches back immediately?

You can also try using PSXeven and the Harakiri pad plugin, see if that gives you better results.
Yes it switches back immediately after i press F5, and i've tried PSXeven with the Harakiri plugin and that gave me a blank screen. I've also tried the Harakiri plugin with ePSXe andthat doesn't work either.

masta.g.86 - The multitap is switched off and disabled the other gamepad in config and still nothing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.