Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok
enouf of the admins getting at us .........for not staying with the topic, cuz in this thread everything is on topic! so go ahead and speak your mind freely!

Ill start by saying how crappy is it that winter is on its way..cuz damnit i had to scrape frost off my car this morn! now that is just gross.

Oh yeah i went to 13 ghosts and dear god my Girlfriend has a damn good grip on my arm when she is scared :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Isn't it out of topic to be on topic in off-topic? :p I hate winter here. I'd rather have no snow. Live by the beach. Yes. Especially in France. Ooh. That'd be nice.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Wish we had snow over here. :p Yeah, that'd be nice.... a nice, cool winter; instead of blazing hot weather in December! :mad:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shudder

well you can take away any of our cold and snow!! take it all away..it sux..well for me anyway

how many of yah have seen 13 ghosts?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I haven't. It has the most annoying net advertisement I have seen for any product. I was at some site and saw/heard all these weird looking shadowy figures popping up all over the place. I thought I accidentally downloaded some strange file I shouldn't have until the stupid logo for the movie popped up in a window.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how women are evil

Ok check this out, it proves that women are evil

Women = time and money, correct?

well you have probably heard that time = money, so that means

women = money + money, or money^2

allso money is = to the root of all evil so in that case

women = root of evil + root of evil

so women = evil!!
there women are = to evil

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Re: snow in dec

Originally posted by crue426

Keiichi - what part of the world r u in?
can't point it out there....cause I'm not from South America. Heard it's damn hot there too this time of the year. :p

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
Re: Re: snow in dec

Originally posted by Keiichi

can't point it out there....cause I'm not from South America. Heard it's damn hot there too this time of the year. :p
that would be the continent of africa, not s.america
wherever u r u dont get snow - ok:)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Isn't it out of topic to be on topic in off-topic? :p I hate winter here. I'd rather have no snow. Live by the beach. Yes. Especially in France. Ooh. That'd be nice.
Ahhhhh yes, the best part of France. Gotta love 'em. In fact, I could tell you this one story about this particular facility involving a loose bikini strap, but it's probably not quite appropriate :D

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
crue426: you don't have to attach an image to every post you post.
Well, since he did. Wich game is the last one?

Btw, Brazil can be too hot and have snow too (it is too large, and yes I know USA is bigger)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm

yeah im not too sure about the xbox...sooo much hype about it but yet they dont have anything to show for it yet... espically when lots of their demo machines are malfunctioning..and the lack of games on launch will hurt them aswell

1 - 20 of 20 Posts