Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to see if anyone here plays an instrument of any kind ... ( hopefully I get sum feedback )

I play.... well duh ! Look at my name .....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drums are also very fun and easy to learn... whenever my drummer leaves his throne , I jump into it and start banging away on em'... they're just so much fun... :smash:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I play the Ocarina . I am really good at it and i can sing a song in 1/2 speed that other people can without messing up .

In case your wondering ,

Ocarina - Zelda 64 , Ocarina of Time , Yea , you get the picture ....

but it is a really cool instrument and I love to play it .......

And every time I play a Zelda 64 Ocarina song , like the Song of Time , it almost feels like I`m there .........

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
hehe......I play all the kictchen stuff

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I also play guitar, and i love it! i only have an acoustic one but during the rehersals i play an electric one (not mine tough ;) )
and i agree, drums is veeery kull to play :) i do the same as u guitar gamer :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya, I'm really hardore for the guitar... I own a Black Yamaha Iceman copy, a Nevada generic acoustic, a Black Gibson Mini, and a little Mickey Mouse guitar i painted and souped up ...

I find the voilin to be an interesting instrument....I'd like to get one for fun...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Asz, always wondered: who's that in your avatar?

PS. There's a nice Yahama accoustic in my basement. Been trying to learn, but it's hard with a book with all the fingerings.....:D

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i do vocals :cool: :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats cool... then U can be a DJ or sumthin ! All U have to do is hit play ( well, I'm sure there's more involved... buts that the basic idea ) :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Originally posted by firestarter
Asz, always wondered: who's that in your avatar?
It's Kaolla Su, from Love Hina. It's a semi-new anime that isn't out anywhere but Japan yet.... I got a few subbed episodes and all the translated mangas of it, and Kaolla Su is my favorite character in it. - Love Hina Manga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yeah,I used to play Piano(8 years),I ended hating playing it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts