Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm no emu coder, but here goes....

That message, in (almost) plain English, means that the instruction/operation [13-4f44213c] found in PC (program counter? maybe..) [bfc00000] is not implemented in the emulator.

The basic idea of how an emulator works is to 'map' processor instructions (in this case, one from a PSX) to another processor instructions (to your PC)... ok some people will shoot me for saying this (because there's "high-level emulation"), but this is the basic idea, I don't want to go to more details, 'cuz I don't know a lot about that :D

Anyways, the error pops up because the game you are trying uses this operation/instruction that does not have a 'mapping' in ePSXe yet... which means you're out of luck. Try a different emu, or wait for the next version.

I *think* that's what it is, but I'm sure the emu authors and plugin authors will be able to give you more detailed (and accurate) answers, should you want more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I only posted it here because sometimes people don't pay attention when you post at the end of another thread. But anyway, I think the first half has to do with the bios because it changes when I change Bios. I've also tried various games. I'm trying to get the internal CD player to work and am getting the same message.

* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.4.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [C:\Program Files\ePSXe\bios\scph7502.bin].
* Init cdrom ... [E] ok
* Cdrom open... ok
* Init mci ... ok
* Doing init gpu...
* Gpu open...
* Direct input init ok.
* Init core spu ... ok
* Force NTSC cdrom detected.
* Closing core spu...
* Closing gpu ...
* Shutdown gpu ...

EPSX: Opcode [1d-76617320] in PC [bfc00004] NOT implemented [00000000:000:1]

and

* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.4.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [C:\Program Files\ePSXe\bios\scph1001.bin].
* Init cdrom ... [E] ok
* Init mci ... ok
* Doing init gpu...
* Gpu open...
* Direct input init ok.
* Init core spu ... ok
* Closing core spu...
* Closing gpu ...
* Shutdown gpu ...

EPSX: Opcode [13-4f44213c] in PC [bfc00000] NOT implemented [00000000:000:0]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I tried everything in the other thread and still nothing. Argggggggggh I can't get anything to work with this program. PSX or Audio CD's. I'm about to break something. Dang, I can't even get the stuip wizard guide to work right. I guess when my partner brings Tekken 3 by today, since it's supposed to be a game that definitely works, I will see if this program works for me at all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the fact that it's telling me that the bios in not implemented and the bios files don't show up when I run the wizard guide makes me think I have a bad copy of the bios. I need I did get both copies from the same site. Because that first part of the error message does change depending in which bios I am running.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so mad and happy at the same time right now because I was right!!!!!!!!:D :mad: I did have a faulty copy of the bios. I just went and download scph1001.bin from another site, and it was 3 times as large a file as the copy I already had. Now I just need to find a decent copy of scph7502.bin

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I only want to have 7502 incase something happens to the one I have. Yes, now the wizard guide works. I have not tried Tekken 3 yet. I was not able to borrow the CD from anyone yet. My cousin doesn't want to give me the CD when he is not at home. I guess he is scared I will practice. I wish I had a CD burner; I'd make an ISO.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yeah I did know that. I think I was going crazy because I was thinking that CD-R's didn't have as much capacity as a PSX CD. I don't know why I was thinking that. I was gonna put my ISO back onto a CD for back-up purposes. That why mentioned the burner.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Quite often you'll find that an ISO of a PSX CD is 700+Mb even though a PSX CD only holds 650Mb. This is because windows adds some stuff to it. I forget what it adds, but anyway it won't effect your ability to copy an ISO on a 650Mb CDR(if you ever get a CDR drive).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.