Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,299 Posts
I could take care of the warez kiddies and such (and also make the same warez kiddies to hate and insult me in the process) but I think I'll pass. There's already a bunch of them out there that want me dead or something.

... However! I suggest Phil, Squall or TCoS for the job. They are the next best thing.

·
将軍
558 Posts
Dolphin forum have falcon and Chrono as mods aren´t they enough? But go ahead psy, get that job you are the chosen one :p.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
I am or would be interested except I don't want to make it seem as if I were "begging"...

I've been spending a lot of time in the Dolphin section, practically almost all of my activity is in the Dolphin section as of lately.

I would of given Omegadox a mention, but I haven't seen him here in a while. Daco is another I could make a suggestion on. However it is up the the staff on who is suitable to cover that section. :)

@shogun, I haven't seen much of Chrono or Falc lately I presume they are busy with other things and not as active as in the past..

·
将軍
558 Posts
@shogun, I haven't seen much of Chrono or Falc lately I presume they are busy with other things and not as active as in the past..
Well then I guess Dolphin forum need new mods.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I could take care of the warez kiddies and such (and also make the same warez kiddies to hate and insult me in the process) but I think I'll pass. There's already a bunch of them out there that want me dead or something.

... However! I suggest Phil, Squall or TCoS for the job. They are the next best thing.
Hmmm... me moderating the dolphin board would be like Bositman modding the Handheld board board.

Not interested.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Whatever he said, I complete agree.

·
Registered SuperKyo
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I have another question. I looked at PCSX2 forum and saw that they have a lot of moderators. Do they need so many? If so why Dolphin have a lack of moderators first. We need at least 2 or 3 new mods in Dolphin section. Thanks!

PS: X2DM my last activities in forum also went for Dolphin. Hehe I'm not asking for being mod though...

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you want a moderator, I'm in (that is, if you accept me). :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oh, ok. Sorry 'bout that. :(

·
Banned
303 Posts
nosound.97 would be good also, as for me thats like giving a monkey a loaded bazooka

I think him and Xtreme2damax would be fair and not trigger happy on warnings

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
With my growing interest in GC emulation then I could prob do it, god knows I'm on the site enough:p

But all in all I trust the staff to pick a suitable candidate

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
The dolphin section burns....I can't really agree with the "don't ask don't tell" policy when its that bleeding obvious.

The majority of people on the dolphin scene need: an english dictionary, a gamecube, a copy of Zelda Twilight Princess for legal issues, and a slap.

Im not sure if anyone on this forum is qualified to deal with the dolphin section, its just that bad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts