Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p well if any uv u watch anime... initial d iz da shit.. afteer watcjing it it made me get into street racing :) been watching real life videos and stuff uv races and dam it lookz fukn fun!!! did anyone ever try it
?? iif u did post here:cool:

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
street racing iz ppl racing on streets :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
"Wahoo, I just got 500 points for running the old broad over!"

"Uh...Buzz, why is the car with the flashing lights coming after us?"

"Got me."

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
I KNEW I should've picked up that Initial D PSX game when I had the chance. >_<

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Good night, Gk! (Man, now I just realized that when he goes, I arrive. May I be him?? May him be me?? Ow... my head aches...)

BTW, I've seem many *real* disasters with this street racing thing, here. Some people were crazy enough to kill 20 people at once.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Death Metal: I don't drive late enough to see any real street racing going on.
Thanks God neither do I. I saw it on TV some years ago when it was quite "fashion" to do it, you know... though I always considered it as something *real* disgusting.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Death Metal
Good night, Gk! (Man, now I just realized that when he goes, I arrive. May I be him?? May him be me?? Ow... my head aches...)
Hmm... the playboy billionaire Gk1986 and masked superhero Death Metal have never been seen on emuforums.com at the same time. Coincidence? Maybe...

Anyone ever see The Fast and the Furious? Now THAT was a fun movie.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by kairi00
Sure, the adrenaline rush is good.... but once pedestrians start getting killed.... uh....
lol dat really duznt happen... very rare.. :)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Have you guys ever seen someone get hit by a car while you're nearby? I tell ya, that crunching sound you hear of flesh and bones meeting steel is sickening. :dead:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
Have you guys ever seen someone get hit by a car while you're nearby? I tell ya, that crunching sound you hear of flesh and bones meeting steel is sickening. :dead:
I saw and heard a guy get run over by one of those shipping trucks while walking a dog. Not a pretty sight.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts