Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am asking because i cannot get a simply answer from their site - i tried numberless emails and zero reply... :(

what is the magic email?

i already try:

[email protected]

[email protected]

i don´t want to flood the guys with tons of emails - they can be mad with me and decide to not sell me nothing :)

so - do you have a success story of contact with that guys? (i prefer to buy in a place where they reply my emails - you know - to make things more "real")

i wish to buy from people - not from a cgi-nerd-stuff...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
i did buy from lik-sang a few years back, but since then their site has changed a lot.

i believe the only way you can buy stuff from them (and probably all sites for the matter) is thru their forms on the site, not email.
it is actually more secure that way. emails can be interrupted and read/modified without being noticed. so no one takes orders from emails.

p.s. please move this post to one of the general/off-topic sections. the epsxe forum is being abused way too much :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
They seem to be having a bit of trouble recently (check out who actually handled the money transfer if you ordered online), I got a DC coders cable and a Nexus 16Meg card for my dreamcast about 2 months ago. It went like a dream, no problems for me...:cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I purchased a 2 player psx lpt hook-up from them, uh, 2 years ago? Also a couple of NeoGeo Pocket Color wormlights. No problems, just cost a bit for the shipping and took a little while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts