Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite game, guys...

can anyone get this thing working on any emulator?
does anyone know if it will function on a PS2?

Thx.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still waiting for better 2D compatibility

I've gone through version after version of epsxe, adripsx, FPSE, bleem, VGS, and too many plugins to mention, trying to get it to work. All I've gotten is emu crashes, black screens, and this cryptic error message from epsxe:

SPEC Opcode 0e UNK (PC 000000bc) (000000b0) (142,247)

I've also seen a variation that says something along the lines of "unknown opcode", but that still doesn't make any sense to me. If anyone has any idea what this means, we'd be much obliged.

They may not be hugely popular 3D titles, but I still think these lesser known 2D games deserve some attention(nudge nudge wink wink Valkyrie Profile :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still waiting for better 2D compatibility

I've gone through version after version of epsxe, adripsx, FPSE, bleem, VGS, and too many plugins to mention, trying to get it to work. All I've gotten is emu crashes, black screens, and this cryptic error message from epsxe:

SPEC Opcode 0e UNK (PC 000000bc) (000000b0) (142,247)

I've also seen a variation that says something along the lines of "unknown opcode", but that still doesn't make any sense to me. If anyone has any idea what this means, we'd be much obliged.

They may not be hugely popular 3D titles, but I still think these lesser known 2D games deserve some attention(nudge nudge wink wink Valkyrie Profile :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts