Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought one but whenever i connect my wii cables (dunno if it is component or composite but it came with the wii when i bought it) to it, all it shows is a black screen. like the menu shows up and i click game bridge but at the place where the scene is supposed to be is just black. the sound is playing though. somebody please help. i go to setting and switch some things but nothing happened. its still black

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Make sure progressive scan mode is disabled in your Wii settings.

BTW - Composite = Yellow/Red/White "RCA" connectors.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Have you verified that your Gamebridge actually works properly?

Try connecting an older console or a VCR up to it.

Also, what software are you using to display your input video? I've heard that the included software is kinda crappy. :/

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Intervideo home theater is better than the default software *I think*.

Hook up your Wii to a TV and go under Wii -> Wii Settings -> Screen -> TV Resolution and make sure its set to "Standard TV (480i).

If you still get a blank screen, try downloading VirtualDub and go into 'Capture Mode' from the File menu. If it works there, press ALT-Enter to go fullscreen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yo is there any thing else i need to click for virtual dub cause i dont think its working. i click file, capture avi which takes it to mode, then i click device gamebridge but only a black screen comes up. it doesnt have sound either. please help me

EDIT: oh wait it did the same thing :(. the audio plays but the video doesnt show up. maybe the setting are wrong. i hope so

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.