Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a old problem.....but I haven't used these boards in a long time........

is there a solution? to getting megaman x 5 or 6 movies to work?:D :doh: :fart: :mg: :fingers:

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Use Vgs

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been playing Megaman X games for a while now with ePSXe, they all have the same problems with FMVs and MDECs. Using the search function on this message board won't do much good, no one here has posted any solutions that actually work.

·
Registered
44 Posts
"Maybe they just don't work at the moment for epsxe.."

That's what I just said.

"Wait for the next version of epsxe.."

If a new version of ePSXe came out tomarrow I'm sure he (and everyone else here) would download it in a heartbeat, that's not really a solution. I think what he means is "is it possible to get this to work with the <b>current</b> version." Getting a straight answer to this question is almost impossible. If you search the boards you'll find the <i>same</i> people posting the <i>same</i> solutions, but everyone still complains about the <i>same</i> problems. I don't know why people are so vague when addressing this issue.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by GreyWing
"Maybe they just don't work at the moment for epsxe.."

That's what I just said.

"Wait for the next version of epsxe.."

If a new version of ePSXe came out tomarrow I'm sure he (and everyone else here) would download it in a heartbeat, that's not really a solution. I think what he means is "is it possible to get this to work with the <b>current</b> version." Getting a straight answer to this question is almost impossible. If you search the boards you'll find the <i>same</i> people posting the <i>same</i> solutions, but everyone still complains about the <i>same</i> problems. I don't know why people are so vague when addressing this issue.
No that's not what you just said.. And if the mdecs don't work for the current version of epsxe(the answer to his question), then the only possible solution is to wait for the next version of epsxe and see if they are fixed(a suggestion).. :) I don't have this game which is why I can't be more detailed.. I do remember people posting about this problem and someone mentioning that the mdecs don't work for the current version of epsxe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts