Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Way to Translate No$Zoomer? (How to frake skip)

I've managed to figure out most things, but I can't figure out how to speed the game up. Whether I choose '60' or '30' FPS, I get the same speed percentage of ~230%. What I want is to frame skip automatically, so that I don't have to continually press the '+' button, and that's what I thought these programs would do. Any suggestions? Everything other than that is perfect using No$Zoomer. Half a year ago, I had to rotate my monitor and set it to portrait, stare up and set my resolution to 640x480 just to play in full screen. Now I can perfectly stretch is across 6MP with no hassle or neck pain.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, what does the option of 30/60 FPS in No$Zoomer give me? It doesn't seem to speed the game up, but rather just skip it.
Isn't there any way, using the No$Zoomer controls to speed up the game for real (as holding the '+' button does)?

My problem from the beginning was that Realtime*2 was slower than using 100%, and that's even with it utilizing only a single core.
What I'd like is to use both 100% and frameskipping such as Realtime*5.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.