Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I was wondering if there is any way to take a screen shot that gets saved automatically by pressing a button or command? On the old GBA emulator I remember you could assign screen shot to a key, and when you pressed it, it would save a screen shot in .png format in a folder on your computer.

On No$ and Zoomer, I have to press Print Screen, and then open an image processing program (such as Photoshop) and save them manually. The problem with that, besides lag from the emulator running, is that I like to take a lot of screen shots, so it's pretty time consuming.

Any option to save the screenshots right away from the emulator?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Neither No$GBA nor No$Zoomer have such a feature. The only way is as you have described.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
If you could go here (Feature Request) , and post an enhancement of a quick hotkey for capturing sceenshots of NDS, the author may probably add it. (and it seems to be a very minor issue....)

It's for DeSmuMe...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You could alway use screenshot software like Wisdomsoft Screenhunter Free or Gadwin Printscreen to make taking screenshots of all manner of things (not just DS emulation) a lot simpler and user friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.