Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering to know if someone has news from ePSXe Team. That's long time we heard nothing from them.

K

·
0 Posts
I just talked to calb the other day and they are still alive :) , what we talked about? Well, if I told you that then there would be no secrets :D.

B

·
0 Posts
The 'news' from the ePSXe team are currently running on a PC ~ 6 meters away from me.
Too bad I don't have a webcam :eek:

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bobbi
The 'news' from the ePSXe team are currently running on a PC ~ 6 meters away from me.
Too bad I don't have a webcam :eek:
Bahh... Good joke...

BTW, I'm talking about any evolutions of the very good emu.

K

·
0 Posts
I guess you could say it has evolved .. reminds me i need to check that out here soon :p

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Hey, nice layout on PSXFanatics, congrats Wormie!
I haven't been there in a while so that's why I'm late with the congratulations. It looks a lot lighter than the previous though, why the radical change? (I'm not saying I didn't like it, I did liked)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Hi Wormie, great site! but is the site fully up? coz everytime i go there i see that "Down for upgrades" thing, and i have to specifically add the "index.php" to the address line to be able to access the main page.. or is it just my screwed up ie6 again?

Thanks.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well, i just opened it up a while ago, even logged in normally. I guess you must empty your browser cache manually.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
deleted the stored cookies? they don't get deleted when you clear your cache.

Edit: and don't delete the cookie for this forum if you don't want to login again.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Network? What is YOUR network? j/k
And I just noticed, in your location (under the avatar) you say: Between Eight and Nine. Shouldn't it be: Between Six and Eight? Xeven ~ Seven...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts