Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, if i were to choose between a playstation (one) and a dreamcast based on the games that are going to come out, which one should I choose? Because I know that for another year and a half, sega will be releasing games for dreamcast, but I'm not sure about the PSX.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and please don't suggest the PS2 because I don't have the money for it:eyes: :eek: . If I did, I would definitely get the ps2, but I can't... darn...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Quoted from the forum rules
The following rules won’t necessarily get you banned from the board, but will make it easier for everyone on the board and make it a better place for everyone.

1. Before asking questions on this board please read all the documentation and/or the FAQ’s provided, since most of the time your answers can be found there.
  2. Read through the previous threads for your answers first, since your question could have been asked already by someone else.
  3. Don’t cross post. Ask your question once under the subject it belongs.
  4. Don’t post the same message multiple times. This can be very annoying to other members. Give some time for your question to be answered.
  5. Try to post your system configuration, emulator settings, etc. if asking a question. This way people will be more helpful and less time is spent asking questions and you get your answer quicker.
  6. Please try to post in English only, since this is the language used by the majority of visitors here.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
i dont know about future games, just wanted to say don't forget about bleemcast.
the one avail now is great, and there are quite a few to come if everything works out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sega Dreamcast kicks arse...

The RPGs totally rule.. and for $49 bucks, you cant loose!!
Skies of Arcadia... sweet... Grandia 2... sweet... many, many more...

Let just say, i own only Nintendo systems, i threw my PSX out the window not long after i bought it, the graphics totally suck, and the loading time drove me nuts... The dreamcast was the only [non nintendo] disk loading system that i absolutely could not live without...

Great system, too bad most people didnt give it a try... some awsome games...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.