Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is that true what I saw a while ago over a post: NGEMU CHICK or something like that???????? the girls I know, all of then thinks the video games is for kids, for sure I don't agree with they, but is cool to see girls with common interest with the people at NGemu... yeah, maybe the girls like the games, but I love the emulation... I can't wait to get into the college to start my career as a programer... SHIT, it must feel great, you guys that write emulators!!!!!!!:D

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
well this is the list of the TRUE chicks:

• light 2004 (who?)
  • sandie (the true NGEmu chick)
  • lady nightshade (do you know what happened to her?)
  • and our star..... SANGU|NE!!!!!! ( when will she come back?)
well.... we don't have many women here... but we are always looking for members....

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by SadAngel
hey, so there are girls over here!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats cool!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
well, some real gurls and.. some pretending to be one.. i wonder who they are.. hehe.. :evil::evil::evil:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Xeven, you were talking about an magazine's article, why don't you make a poll to see how is the female population around the boards???? I don't make it myself because the girls would hear you more than any other guy of the boards!!

·
5,568 Posts
Well Sangu|ne, Sandie, Rhiannon, Lady NightShade and Gk's Gf who posted only once, and i think another one who posted only a couple of times too.. that's about it.. hehe.. :D

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
welll..... they don't know what they are missing.....

hey, do you know what happened to all our chicks? well.... sandie is in the chat everytime... but the others?

what happaned to san, rhiannon, L. nightshade and light?

·
5,568 Posts
I don't really know, Rhiannon and Lady NightShade went *poof* and Sangu|ne hasn't been here even before the accident.. i dont' really know..

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't be so sad takameus, anyway, we have Xeven with us... My god, she has about 2k posts!!! it's a genuine ngemu chick!!!!!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sh*t, I don't understand this board very well... I pressed a button a while ago, and added Xeven to my buddy list, sorry xeven....

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm.... huh?? what the heck is supposed to mean that BETAMAX... oh, well, I don't care much about anything... anyway, I'm dominican...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts