Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any of my "kababayans" (countrymen) are hanging around here too. :D

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I used to know a Filipino . . .:heh:.

BTW, he mentioned one time that your language (Tagalog, I think) is very similar to Spanish. True?

·
Registered
310 Posts
i usually don't come here a lot nor even post something i just like to read, but i'm sure glad there are more and more Filipinos here in these board, i used to remember way back that the only Filipino i could recognize was guwapings(obviously from the name! mas GWAPO ako sayoh!!!)

BTW, to the Filipinos here in the boards: where d you live? i mean Philippines is a small place and i bet most of you live in Manila why don't we go on a gimik or somethin? you do have social lives right?
i live here in QC near SM north!!!

Ciao...mabuhay too

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
Originally posted by EfrainMan

BTW, he mentioned one time that your language (Tagalog, I think) is very similar to Spanish. True?
Well, with over 300 years of Spanish rule as part of our history... yes.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
well....i guess we're growing in numbers, eh? :D but actually i didn't think there'd be a lot of us Filipinos here anyway....even though my countrymen are widely known to be top piraters :emb:, (as well as the rumour that K***sto is composed mostly of Filipinos), most of us play our games on a REAL PSX. (modchipped though) :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah... there's lots of pirated cd's for dc,ps,pc,audio,vcd,dvd floating round the street's... andanybody from here who sez he hasn't used a pirated copy of sumthing at one point in his/her life, must be one puritanical piece of sh***!... Of course, i could always be wrong.... [geez talk about anger management]. I have a playstation but If I the ps game works on an emu, I usually play using the emu. hmm.... im rambling... blah blah... :dead:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, Donita Rose's one HOT chick; but for all her beauty, she got dumped a coupla times too ya know. :D

can't believe someone in his right mind would do that.....

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by EfrainMan

well actually...it's closer to English nowadays. :D But i guess that's somewhat of a good thing....it helps in bridging foreign cultures as well as people together. :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Originally posted by Miki_Kaoru
yeah, Donita Rose's one HOT chick; but for all her beauty, she got dumped a coupla times too ya know. :D

can't believe someone in his right mind would do that.....
what? She got dumped? That man (whoever that dickhead is) need serious head exam. To treat Donita like that ! :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts