Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any cheats for Resident Evil 3. I don't want to play the game over again with just a hand gun. I've already beaten the game but old memories brings me back to the zombie killing era age. Are there any cheats for the psxemulator game. And if you dont mind can someone show me how to activate the cheat. Thanks for your time... :thumb:

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
I assume that you referring to the PSX (PS-One) vesion of this game. If so, then yes there are cheats for this game. Get yourself the latest version PEC the PSX Emu cheater. PEC can be found at www.emucheater.com Once you get PEC (Playstation Emulator Cheater) installing it should be straight forward. Just read the Read-Me that comes with it. Both US cheats and PAL cheats for this game are included in the HUGE (emphasis) cheat file that comes w/PEC. Enjoy.
sx/amiga

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I know you already have them, but you might want to check www.gamefaqs.com whenever you need help again. It's the best site for cheats and walkthroughs in my opinion. :thumb:

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
You can also use PEC (Playstation Emulator Cheater) www.emucheater.com with game shark/ action replay codes you get. Try that out as well. ;)

r2rX :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
ready2rumbelX said:
You can also use PEC (Playstation Emulator Cheater) www.emucheater.com with game shark/ action replay codes you get. Try that out as well. ;)

r2rX :D
You should read sxamiga's post :p

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
You are most welcome tuyen. I hope you enjoy your game. Thanks Raziel. :)
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts