Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anti Bleem! eh?

I think someones got too much time on their hands :rolleyes:

But seriously, the new beta plays Gran Turismo 2 better than any other emulator on my PC. It has its bugs ofcourse, but there finally updating again so I'm pretty happy about Bleem! now.

S

·
0 Posts
oh, that's just a lame site....
I know they made errors but that's not nescesary...besides, if you made that a year ago, it might have been interesting in some way for some people, but noooo...you're even slower than bleem releasing updates....

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
LOL! yes very lame site.
Theta9, how exactly are you going to help Sony takedown Bleem? With propaganda?:rolleyes:

BTW no bleem bashing on this board!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
this site antibleem, has been set up by sony! or one of its affiliates its so ****ING OBIVOUS!...

as it says it has no problem with other emulators, only bleem that seems to strengthenb my suspicion... sony are just crying and huffing because they couldnt bribe the courts into taking bleem off the shelfs.. sony cant stand the fact that they cant get what they want when they want it, it kills them to have to accept bleem is legal,

as links to other sites are censored quite a lot , could you censor this link? i mean my god the site is pitiful.....

i may have said shit aout other stuff on this boaard before, but you have to give credit to randy, he designed this emultor all on his own, he works 16 hours a day seven days a week! as he works ful time on it, there shouldnt be anything wrong with making money off it!

true enough bleem has been overrun by epsxe, ut bleem still can run games on very ow end machines and with great graphical improvements...

O AND ID JUST LIKE TO SAY THIS....... SONY LIKE TO BASH BLEEM.... I LIKE TO BASH SONY FOR THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE GREDDY FAT BASTARDS...

I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE PS3, AS IT WILL FLOP UST LIKE THE PS2, THE PS2 SOLD AS LITTLE UNITS AS THE DC ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SONY HAVE MORE MONEY IN THEIR BACKPOCKET

SO IF YOU DONT LIKE BLEEM, THATS JUST TOUGH... because leem have lowered their dets with bleem for dreamcast, id say ms tekken 3 and the next 1 could get rid of all their debts and they could start making money again!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to set the record straight, I'd like to say that Anti-bleem! is not affiliated with Sony. If we were, then you idiots would probably realize that we're serious.:mad:

BTW> Why do you people even bother replying to my post? Your all bleem! lovers, so shouldn't you be off praising your precious bleem! somewhere?:confused:

·
Registered
130 Posts
well you dont seem to appreciate the work that randy put into bleem it was revolutionary, and its perfectly legal so **** you, doesnt use a bios! and id think that wuite a few ppl usin emu;s that require a bios , dont own a psx

·
Registered
24 Posts
>Your all bleem! lovers, so shouldn't you be off praising your
>precious bleem! somewhere?

Yeah - damn it, take all this Bleem lover talk to the Bleem forum!

Oh, wait... this _is_ the Bleem forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not a Bleem! lover, but I'm not a Bleem! hater. Were simply replying to your post because it gave us a good laugh. Just take it easy, despite your objection, Bleem! is not the antichrist :D If you really have that much time on your hands then do something productive :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
haha, now we're all gonna get an email from him "Bleem! SUX U LAMERZ!" :p

I wonder if there are any more anti-emulator sites out there. (besides the emulated system's) Do you know of any others Theta? :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know of any other anti-emulator sites, right now. I'm sure you could find some if you searched around, though. Oh, Samor. The guy who sent that message to you wasn't me. It was my friend, Ramza5. Feel free to spam him if you want.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
I don't have any problem with your site, but what are you going to do with it? What future does your site have, being based on a product that you hate? What kind of news are you going to put in there? I mean, you're just going to end up being a bleem fan site. Are u going to put up an anti-bleem screenshots page too?

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Theta9
I don't know of any other anti-emulator sites, right now. I'm sure you could find some if you searched around, though. Oh, Samor. The guy who sent that message to you wasn't me. It was my friend, Ramza5. Feel free to spam him if you want.
nah...not needed...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can see the news updates now...

10.13.01 - Bleem! is bad!

Enough said! Join Anti-Bleem! today!

10.14.01 - New bug found!

Bleem! crashed on my friend when he was playing Gran Turismo 2. Yet another reason to kick this sorry emulator off the market and bury all the programmers alive!

10.20.01 - New screenshots

More screenshots of graphic bugs in Bleem! See them here

:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yeah, I figured people would be asking me about that. To tell you the truth, Anti-bleem! is more of a passtime until I get finished with my next project. It's a new PSX emulator (hope somebody gets the irony in that). I just started on it, so no official details can be released yet. As soon as I get it working I'll release more information. Well, I guess Anti-bleem! is completely useless now that everybody knows what its real purpose is. Oh, well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
A NEW PSX EMULATOR HUH? I SAY BALLS.....

WHY NO WORD OF IT BEFORE??????

SURE IT AINT JUST A BUNCH A CRAP LIKE ANTI BLEEM>?

if you were really ito psx emulation or even a programer, i thik you ould have done ore tha 4 or 5 posts...

AND SPEAKING OF POSTS HAT THE **** IS UP WITH MY NUMBER OF POSTS? ITS EEN AT 84 POSTS FOR WEEKS! GOD DAM IT I WANT IT TO UPDATE!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts