Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i know this is not the right forum and this has nothing to do w/ psx emulation, but remember the FF wallpaper? Well, heres another one made today. Tell me what u think plz :)

Once again, sorry 4 posting the WP but i dont remeber anywhere else to post it and not to many ppl go to may HP :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Definitely belongs in the off-topic forum. As for the image itself, very cool. Have it in any larger sizes?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehehe
gotta remake the WP 4 you lol
ill se what i can do :D
Made w/ photoshop 5
WAAAAAAAZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TOOOOOOOOOLKIEEEEEEENNNNN RULEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yep Tolkien rules!!

I m doing my exam on the Lord of the ring...
I m going to take this WP for my frontpage
thx!!! :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
HEHEHE
Sorry, U re mistaken cuz' of me...(My english isn t perfect :mad: !!)
Well I m doing an exam for the school, and I printed this WP
for the page in the FRONT of my exam.
understood ;) ?

I ven t done a website w/ tolkien yet!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I don t think the movie ll be better than the books.
In the books U can imagine all u want, what u re prefering(voice of charcaters...)
And it s much more detailled and longer than a movie!

C

·
0 Posts
Both books and movies have their advantages and disadvantages...

Sometimes, it's nice to see how the director interpreted the book, and compare it to your own...

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
many other times, the movie is just an utter piece of pucky compared to the book ie. Scarlet Letter with Demi Moore

S

·
0 Posts
Off topic would have been good for it or screenshots, because even though it isn't a screenshot, persei, technically it is a picture.
Neojag, I going to download it also and show it to my son. He loves Tolkien. I also have a program that i can use to enlarge it. Hope you don't mind my downloading it. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont think the mivie will be better than the books either, cause if the movie is badly realized (and im not saying it is) it will desacreditate Tolkien! but, hey! lets just wait and see :)
Didnt know u had a son sxamiga :) how old is he?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The movie looks pretty cool from the trailer, which I saw a long time ago and don't know the site of. I heard that they built some really elaborate sets and stuff in New Zealand such as the 7 walled city in "Return of the King". It's been a while since I read the books. Hopefully I'll get around to rereading them before the movies hit theaters.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I belive so, i think (and hope) the movie will be great.
Tolkien RULLLLLLEEEEEZZZ!!!
BTW - this is my 100th post ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts