Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's been a while since the last one and I don't feel like digging up the old thread I decided to start this thread to know the newer members

I will start first:

I choose the nickname Player-X because there are about a milion other people using this nickname
I choose Republic Commando Delta 38 as my avartar because I had been playing Star wars Republic Commando and tought that my Kakashi avartar is long overdue for a change
My sig is a collection of old quotes that I came up with

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
I chose blueshogun96 because it would be distinguishable and unused by anyone else. I chose my avatar, Faye Valentine, because she's... Faye Valentine. And she's the only woman that increases her sexiness (IMO) with a gun :) I'm going to change it eventually to a Aliens Vs Predator marine so it will match my banner, the one that got deleted because it was a bitmap.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Nick: Just my name ..
Avatar: Willy Wonka .. cause he's cool :)
Sig: Just my site spam ;)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
As stated many many times b4 my name is a randomly generated name from LOM and as far as I know I don't think anybody I know has ever goten to display this name again. My avatar, well I've been changing it a bit recently, but the red mage was because red mages and red mage from 8-bit comic kick @$$, the ddr one is cuz I love ddr :).

·
Registered
356 Posts
My nickname was something that a kid in elementry school used to call me. It later caught on as a nickname in middle school. I tacked on 63 because its my football number. Avatar, its where I work, "Big Y World Class Supermarket". I take great pride being a service clerk.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Name - Dark Watcher: We used to be original...nobody shared the name...Now we have a damn book named after us, a short story (pretty good one though), and some wannabe that posts in some RPG forum. Our name suits our personality...we are dark by nature...and Watcher suits our lurker like tendencies....

Avatar - The image is from Ninja Warriors for SNES, but we swapped colors, and added a black backdrop.

Sig - "He who cast shadows in darkness" is our own original saying. the rest is site spam ;)

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Nick: Psicomaniaco was the way ppl used to call me!
Avatar: I think they are cute, don't you think? ;)
Sig: Nothing better to put there!

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Nick: Aided Onslaught, I came up with it because it's some that may have happened to you that was bad, but it reminds you to stay away from the sort of thing later...so in a way it's helpful. Also makes you think of other things before doing them.

I'm to lazy to find a picture or a sig...maybe someday...

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Nevermore... ahhh brandon lee's Crow..... :agree:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Nickname: It's in honor of Ludwig Boltzmann. Not only a great physicist, but the first one to come up with an anthropic explanation for the low entropy of our universe. He got the gist of it more than seventy years before Brandon Carter.

Avatar: It's Great Cthulhu, from Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos stories. He's an alien god who is currently dead under the sea. When he awakens he'll drive everyone mad and devour us. He makes his first appearance in the classic short story "The Call of Cthulhu", by H.P.Lovecraft. I use him as an avatar because I think he's cool :)
(Not as cool as Pokethulhu , though :lol: )

Sig: The chorus of a Blue Öyster Cult song. It's so weird and nonsensical that I decided to put it as a sig. I'll change it eventually, though. I'm always changing my sig, but I'll keep it text-only.

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Name: Like the old Sega game. I love that game! Plus I couldn't think of anything else at the time of registering.

Avatar: Adriana Lima. She's the ultimate hottie for me.

Sig: Um....

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
name: shadow89 well shadow for the name of my favorite character from final fantary series (ff6/3)
ava: ruriko ^_^ from Gate keepers (!21)**
sig:random lol

**!= : not therefore, not 21 lol XD :thumb:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Syed Fawad: That's my real name......which means "Leader of Hearts"

My avatar is from the older days when Razor put up a skethc of me trying to pose in The Rock's style.......man, I used to call myself Syed The Rock II Fawad here at NGEMU. :)

My sig, is well simply my type. I am shy, yet my fury can even kill someone.

·
An old lady.
408 Posts
Aerith = Final Fantasy VII was a landmark for all video games, visually, stylistically, and one of the first to really get the player involved through well-defined (for a game) characters, clever dialogue, and a deeper script. Most everyone I know admits to crying like a little girl the moment Aeris (Aerith) was slain.

Sig = a universal truth of mankind. ;)

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
nick: i like the middle ages and that nick reminds me of them.
avatar: i am a HUGE fan of diablo 2.
sig: well.. its a bunch of quotes that i translated form hebrew (thou some of them were written in english at first)

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Nick: Methos.. Approximately 5000 years old. The oldest known immortal in the Highlander series.

"I've died and been reborn a thousand times and died again, but in the five thousand years I've been alive, I've rarely thought back to the beginning of the secrets I found there. Unfortunately, secrets never die when you're immortal."
-- Methos, "The Methos Chronicles" online series

Sig: My computer.:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nickname: Back when I used to play D&D, I used to write stories and such and wanted a pen name so I chose that because it sounded cool. And I spell claw with a K because my name starts with a K. Now it's just a really dorky name that I've kept for some reason, I can't part with it. And it's good for online gaming. I usually just shorten it to Gryph now.

Avatar: That's V from "V for Vendetta" which, next to Sin City, is my favorite graphic novel of all time.

Sig: More "V for Vendetta" goodness.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts