Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how about a rule of Editing by admins or mods any posts that includes Religion Related Discussion and Edit them as "This Post was Deleted By Moderator/Admins" I have noticed religion Trolls around here Trying to turn every thread into a religious discussion and attack other people's Religion just becuase they don't like it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
If you feel something is against the rules feel free to report it (that's what the button is there for) but other than that I will thank you to stay out of our business and policies.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
The same way you bash homosexual tendencies, you homophobic little ****.

Grow up, these are the INTERNETS. If you don't have a life and spend all day long in an internet forum getting butthurt because someone tells you religion suck, you better go back to your room and read your bible.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts

Grow up, these are the INTERNETS. If you don't have a life and spend all day long in an internet forum getting butthurt because someone tells you religion suck, you better go back to your room and read your bible.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
indeed

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Basically you flame me and Troll me becuase I don't have the same beliefs as you and i don't have the same opinion as you.
and if you are going to call me having no life on the forums without seeing me or stalking me then I believe it takes one person with no life to know another one with no life.
also why don't you check your post count i have 153 posts and you thousands of posts so who really doesn't have a life?

also basically insulting other people's bealifes is considered as trolling.

also did your parents teach you or Flamed you in your home? is that is how you learned to flame people?

·
!
6,312 Posts
Sonic, clam down please. You're bigoted, don't forget that we're on the internet, everyone has his/her opinion and if you find someone torlling or badmouthing without rights just click on the "Report Post" button. :)

Most of people here are nice, but they suck on "Religion debates" :p

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Basically you flame me and Troll me becuase I don't have the same beliefs as you and i don't have the same opinion as you.
and if you are going to call me having no life on the forums without seeing me or stalking me then I believe it takes one person with no life to know another one with no life.
also why don't you check your post count i have 153 posts and you thousands of posts so who really doesn't have a life?

also basically insulting other people's bealifes is considered as trolling.

also did your parents teach you or Flamed you in your home? is that is how you learned to flame people?
He is an ex moderator that is why thousands of posts and many stars under the title
and he's totally crazy :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.