Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just joined today and actually started playing emu's (DC and up) Today><.
Sorry my first thread has to be a question><.

I am using a usb ps2 controller converter, so i can use my ps2 on my pc.
So as soon as i downloaded i went to config but i couldnt enter any
keys in.
So i downloaded a few different plugins from this forum, the same thing happens.
The one i am currently on is ssspsxpad16. It doesnt work either.
Oh and i cant put in keys from my keyboard either.
So i think i must have done something wrong><.

Oh and i have all the bios and everything already, followed the faq on how to configure everything else also.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Wow,using SSSXPAD 1.6 you cant config any keyboard keys either? 0_o
Try deleting everything,redownloading the emulator and configuring everything from scratch...this is weird
By the way your signature is over the forum limits,check the rules and fix it please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
whoops sorry about the sig *fixes sig*.

Ok, i will redo everything, i will update my situation in a lil bit.

edit:
Hmm still doesnt work, i also tried another pcsx2 version(sse2), which also didnt work.
edit:
Heh, it works now. Out of no where it just started working><. But only with sssxpad.
Im not to sure my analog would work, the way how i configured it, just need to test it.
But now my fps is a low which is making my bios run slow><

·
Registered
767 Posts
You can't expect PCSX2's fps to be fast. 2D games runs fast but 3D is real damn slow and the rate of fps also depends on the system you are trying to emulate PCSX2 besides it's still in WIP. (note: some games don't even work, hope you saw that in pcsx2 forum);)
btw. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pad Problem

SoulTaker101 said:
Hello, I just joined today and actually started playing emu's (DC and up) Today><.
Sorry my first thread has to be a question><.

I am using a usb ps2 controller converter, so i can use my ps2 on my pc.
So as soon as i downloaded i went to config but i couldnt enter any
keys in.
So i downloaded a few different plugins from this forum, the same thing happens.
The one i am currently on is ssspsxpad16. It doesnt work either.
Oh and i cant put in keys from my keyboard either.
So i think i must have done something wrong><.

Oh and i have all the bios and everything already, followed the faq on how to configure everything else also.

i also have the same problem.
i've been using all the plugins but still the pad won't work.
i'm using usb digital controller in which if i checked on the game controller it does work, i can do mapping.

can someone help me how to solve this problem???

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
Go read the stickies, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Come back when you've got a more specific question.

·
Registered
26 Posts
bositman said:
Wow,using SSSXPAD 1.6 you cant config any keyboard keys either? 0_o
Try deleting everything,redownloading the emulator and configuring everything from scratch...this is weird
By the way your signature is over the forum limits,check the rules and fix it please
i did what you said.
delete everything, redownload the emu including the plugins and reconfigure the plugin.
but still the pad & the keyboard won't work.
i also use ssxpad plugin.
i'm using usb digital controller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.