Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I purchased Chrono Cross recently and ran it on my laptop. I have a problem at the very beginning of the game where you are supposed to get three scales. One of the dragons is under a platform and you are supposed to press x to jump down and grab him, however, I don't jump when x is pressed and if I don't do it when the message first pops up, it never pops up again.
Please help me! Final Fantasy 9 had no problems whatsoever on my system, but this game does!!!
I'm running Petes Direct3D Plugin and Null's Audio Driver on Win2K but it seems like other plugins don't make a difference. Also my laptop is an IBM T20 Thinkpad that runs at 700Mhz with 384 megs of RAM. The graphics card is a Savage MX.
-deep

·
Registered
345 Posts
if i recall correctly (its been over two months since ive played this game) you dont jump when the screen telling you how to jump is there but after it disapears. hope that helps

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't believe this is an emulator problem...

The message just comes up once....

You go to the very edge and press the button and he Jumps off.....You can only jump straight down...so he must be facing straight ahead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts