Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with the really annoying ads and javascript crap on the main page. It showed up about 2 weeks ago and I figured for sure they'd remove it, but for some reason it's been left. On my main computer I just have it all disabled and blocked. I like to come here on other computers sometimes and it's really annoying. The annoying popups don't even work properly and cause JS error messages to popup. So why is that being left? It also causes the pages to load a lot slower, even when blocking them.

So basicly I'm just wondering if there is any reason the main page of ngemu has been left in such a crappy condition for the last few weeks and why it hasn't been fixed. I mean at the very least you'd think they'd fix the ads so they displayed without errors.

·
Registered
378 Posts
if you're not logged in the main page has some pretty annoying popups. I've never noticed any errors though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It wasn't spyware, cause I was seeing it at work, at home and on friends computers. Rather unlikely we all had the same spyware at the same time. :)

At any rate it's stopped doing it now. So I'm happy. :) Whatever it was as long as it doesn't come back I'm happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.