Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
>I Am Dead
"...and yet I can somehow tell I am alive. There is a god here. No need to understand now, soon it'll all be explained..." -Chisa

C

·
0 Posts
I suppose he thought if he deleted most his post, he would stop getting shit about all his useless posts...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Nah, scary is having the FBI surrounding your house, bashing your doors down, start tearing up the place with gas bombs and whatnot, and then having Janet Reno...:eek:

Anyway, that's scary. :p

S

·
0 Posts
Suppose you woke up and found out you were dead? Is this Disturbeds way of giving in, no I think it is more his way of protesting.
Disturbed, I had no problem w/all the posts you had, useless or not. To be able to post that much in that short of a time, is truly an amazing feat.:cool: One I'll not soon forget. Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This could be called cruel and unusual punishement to disturbed. However i think mods deleting threads like crazy is just umm disturbing and not right... unless all the mods agree on doing an action that drastic... I believe if you want to delete his posts you might as well just ban him... umm whatever.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Eh, I don't think an admin did the deleting. To be quite frank, I think we're too lazy to delete ~500 posts. Or at least I am. ;) It would be easier to just ban someone, and Disturbed hasn't done anything to merit such an extreme measure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts