Next Generation Emulation banner

13761 - 13778 of 13819 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
This will be canonical for sure, Toriyama watched the Broly movie and came up with a much better idea for a story.

The guy who wrote and directed the previous Broly movies is part of some weird hand energy religious cult and is a very strange dude.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
This will be canonical for sure, Toriyama watched the Broly movie and came up with a much better idea for a story.

The guy who wrote and directed the previous Broly movies is part of some weird hand energy religious cult and is a very strange dude.
Really??? lmao

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Rewatching Code Geass. Such a great anime.
Now I understand why it is so good, it reminds me of Suikoden 2.
It was awesome, I just recently binge watched it
I recommend you Grancrest Seiki, its similar to some extent, do you have any recommendations similar to code geass?

I recently watched planetarium, it was so sad...

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
It was awesome, I just recently binge watched it
I recommend you Grancrest Seiki, its similar to some extent, do you have any recommendations similar to code geass?

I recently watched planetarium, it was so sad...
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try to check it out.
I haven't seen one like Code Geass in a while, I started Last Hope on Netflix. Was interesting but no the same schemes and plots as CG.

I finished Fate Stay Apocrypha the other day.
It was very good.

Although I would need a chart with the timelines of which ones are in the same timeline and which are not.

I still think Unlimited Blade Works is my favorite, at least the one that got stuck in my head because of the last fight scenes.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I'm watching bits of Baki here and there and needless to say...I'm a fan!

This shit is so ridiculous but charming in some twisted way. The prisoners are completely ridiculous, Speck is particularly hilarious, but what I love most about the mangaka is how much he loves martial arts and how he does his best to let that shine in his work.

It's a lot of fun. Stupid, punch man fun.

13761 - 13778 of 13819 Posts