Next Generation Emulation banner

Anime Music Videos!!!

4326 Views 41 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Fou-lu
What's the phattest anime music video you ever saw? I only saw two and they rock! The first one was a video of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho in tune to the Offspring's STARING AT THE SUN and the second one is my favorite: clips from the Rorouni Kenshin OAV in tune to Slipknot's WAIT and BLEED.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
You mean some evil soul actually did an AMV to that?
I sure hope not, almost everyone made a joke with that. And the heart keeps going, where it goes not even God knows... :p
Originally posted by Fou-lu

I sure hope not, almost everyone made a joke with that. And the heart keeps going, where it goes not even God knows... :p
To Hell. It goes to Hell and it dies.
Originally posted by Banier
I have a Tenchi Muyo music vid set to the music of No Doubt's Dont Speak and a Final Fantasy Tribute set to Staring at the Sun from Offspring, an FF8 set to My Heart Will Go On, and 2 FF9's.

...at least he said he had it. :p
ranma BAKA!!!!!!! -The Baka Song
that AMV was _GREAT_ lololol

so was oro video and rapid
Konyonochiwa, Kerberos! :p :D :D :D
Yeah the song sucks, but it goes so well with the animation about Squall and Rinoa.:eyes:
Originally posted by Banier
Yeah the song sucks, but it goes so well with the animation about Squall and Rinoa.:eyes:
It so doesn't. That song goes well with nothing.
It so doesn't. That song goes well with nothing.
I personally thinks it'd go well as elevator music :D
Gk1986: That would certainly be a good way to drive vagrants out of the malls. :p
Gk1986: That would certainly be a good way to drive vagrants out of the malls. :p
or driving people to smash their PSX/PS2/TV in order to end the song faster :D
Originally posted by Xeven
i dunno if this fits, but the mtv videos of Daft Punk, kinda look nice.. hehehe:p
i just saw this a few minutes ago, and it struck me: don't you think the charas in this music video look much like the charas in "Galaxy Express 999" by Reiji Matsumoto?
Keiichi: Erm...that's because they're done by the same guy.
Aside from the blue skin, you really can't tell them apart. :p
Is there going to be a fifth installment of this Reiji/Daft Punk series? I've seen them all, and though the music is annoying, I still want to know what happens to that blue guy in the crash-landed guitar. :D
I believe so. I think the fifth one may even be the end of the story. I'm not sure on that, however.
Originally posted by Xeven
yeah.. maybe they all DIE?
I'll buy that.
Actually, in the first episode, when all the little smurfs are mesmerized by the hypnotic beat, and the satellite station picked up a huge blip on the radar screen, I was hoping it was an asteroid that would blow that wussie planet to smithereens. :evil:

I mean, come on, global security compromised because of a rock concert?
THE GREATEST AMV I have EVER seen is a Kenshin OAV AMV with some megadeath song, the guy who made it did it incredible, it will remind you of the Samurai X Trust and Betrayel set, its unbelievable, let me see if I can find a link to it.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.