Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the phattest anime music video you ever saw? I only saw two and they rock! The first one was a video of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho in tune to the Offspring's STARING AT THE SUN and the second one is my favorite: clips from the Rorouni Kenshin OAV in tune to Slipknot's WAIT and BLEED.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I saw a pretty decent Cowboy Bebop AMV (over six minutes long!) and a pretty good OMG AMV. Unfortunately, they both got lost in my reformat, so I have no clue what songs went with either. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
i dunno if this fits, but the mtv videos of Daft Punk, kinda look nice.. hehehe:p
Those are good (although you'd expect that, considering who drew for them). Too bad I don't care for pretty much any of the music...

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i once had this Wassup parody of Evangelion clips. :D :D :D It was hilarious to see Gendo Ikari say "WAZZZAAAAAP?!?!?!"

·
Registered
513 Posts
As per Evangelion, the AMV I saw featuring Evangelion clips and Rammstien's 'Engel' was pretty keen. You have to enjoy the fact that Shinji has a female voice...plus Asuka. So much Asuka...

·
Registered
230 Posts
I ahve the Wassup of Evangelion :p I also ahve about 5 other wassup's one of which is Transformers. I hanv't really found any of the edited put together anime video's that I like. The action never match the music. :/

S

·
0 Posts
I've seen gunsmith cats with offspring music...also staring at the sun.

oh yeah...and another gunsmith cats one with the pulp fiction theme....that one was pretty hilarious :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Which reminds me (kinda of topic :heh: ), in Final Fantasy the movie, DVD, there's a hidden easter egg that has Aki doing Micheal Jackson's MTV for Thriller. Quite funny :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Which reminds me (kinda of topic :heh: ), in Final Fantasy the movie, DVD, there's a hidden easter egg that has Aki doing Micheal Jackson's MTV for Thriller. Quite funny :D
Now I've GOT to buy that movie. Final Fantasy and (assumed) child molesters go together like bread and butter.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Ozmosis256

Now I've GOT to buy that movie. Final Fantasy and (assumed) child molesters go together like bread and butter.
Funny, I thought it was more like peas and carrots.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Tenchi Muyo music vid set to the music of No Doubt's Dont Speak and a Final Fantasy Tribute set to Staring at the Sun from Offspring, an FF8 set to My Heart Will Go On, and 2 FF9's. One is set to Elevation by U2, the other is set to In The End by Linkin Park (which is an awesome song).:love:

Hmm found 2 more I had, both for FF8. Everything you Want and the Eyes on Me music.

I love Morpheus.:emb:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
:spy:My Heart Will Go On

1 - 20 of 42 Posts