·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
It could've been worse: Daisy Duck :p

But yeah, this is kinda like crossdresscosplay^2

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
If it's really a guy, this is disgusting.

If it's a girl, it's just ridiculous :lol:

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, Im sure is a guy, but this is just hillarious, on the other hand I get to see japan XD wohoo

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
RZetlin said:
There has been a discussion about this on another forum whether or not it's a guy or girl.

I think they came to the conclusion it's a guy due to one of pictures showing the thing sticking out. :???:
Well, most women I know don't have a package down there, so I'd assume on that basis alone that "she" is a he. Besides, what girl would actually want to wear this crap for like an hour at a time? :???:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
RZetlin said:
There has been a discussion about this on another forum whether or not it's a guy or girl.

I think they came to the conclusion it's a guy due to one of pictures showing the thing sticking out. :???:
for the love of all that is holy, don't post the picture!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I can understand some peoples' way of life based on the premise "the sky is the limit," but when it backfires it gets just too hillarious most of the times. :p

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Ahhhh!!!! My Eyes!!!!!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
hellmasterx said:
for the love of all that is holy, don't post the picture!
Double that! oO

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
RZetlin said:

:spy:
I'll have to paraphrase Kaiser Sigma here: this is wrong in so many levels...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Don't drink and cosplay. :p

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I see people are perplexed by these weirdos,don't worry you have given me an idea of cross dressing cosplayers pics thread:).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts