Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i just made my account like 5 mins ago so tell me if im doing anything against the rules in case i forget:p Anyways, so first of all i bought 5 days ago a pc twin turbo shock (usb of couse and the diver version is 4) and want to try it out to the fullest extent, if u guys want a pic of the controller just ask. The problem is that the analog doesnt work as in i cant move with it (im playing ff7) but everything else works, i tested the analog before and it does work but i changed the config for pad1 and no more analog:(. The controller has two modes one mode its red and the other its green when its red and the analog is off in the game (the f5 thing) only the right analog wroks as triangle cricle square and x but for some reason if i go to the right on the right analog it acts as triangle instead of circle:???:. I also did the f5 thing but no cigar, I might have done the mapping wrong not too sure(i dunno weather to put dualanalog or dualshock). Also when i press f5 it says it turned on the analog but surprisingly nothing at all works:???:! Please someone reply and make any suggestion anything will give me hope lol, thx and have a good day!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
FF7 does not have analog support. you can map the dpad buttons to the analog sticks but true analog movement is not possible with that game.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.