Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everypeoples. ^_^ More problems with gamepads! As if there weren't enough people asking help on them. Anyway. First of all, I'm using a Cyborg V.3 Rumble Pad. It has full support for analog, rumbleness, and everything else... It works perfect as just a normal controller, without using the analog. Although, when I press F5, to turn 'Analog On' whilst running an ISO.. The controller ceases to work at all. No buttons or anything.

Currently, I'm using:
SCPH-1150 DualAnalog (F5), mapped fully to my controller.
Rumble set to:
DX Joy 1
Big Motor: Constant
Small Motor: None

I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong. The analog sticks work perfectly out of the emulator, and I see no way to keep them turned on before I start an ISO. It just stops working when Analog is On. If I press F5 again to shut Analog Off, it works as it would without analog.

._.

Thanks!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what game are you playing? some games do not actually have analog support so if you try to enable the analog with one those your controls are obviously going to become unresponsive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:O I think that might be possible.. Since Analog seems to turn on, now that I tried FF9. Does it turn on automatically, when Analog is supported? ^-^;;

*Feels rather silly, trying to run older games without analog support.*

·
twentyninetyseven
602 Posts
if you have the original case, it says on the back if it supports analogue, if you D/L them from a warez site, then don't ask for free support, most original games can still be found on ebay. if you [ahem] lost the case 10yrs ago but still have the [cough] cd, any classic game should have fond memories of analoge support [or not] if you played 'em enough.

otherwise, put the disc in your original [splutter] PS console & try analogue mode.

[sorry if you lost the case & broke your console, it's not much help]

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
you dont even need the case or whatever to see if it supports it, all you need to do is see how it reacts when you toggle the analog on/off with epsxe.

btw no one said anything about warez up to this point so lets not jump the gun here.

·
twentyninetyseven
602 Posts
......another reason why having the case helps is that older games such as wipeout 2097 do no support normal analogue mode, but the case says they support negcon analogue mode, which needs to be set in epsxe pad config before starting the game, if only trying normal mode they are missing out on the full experience - digital steering sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.