Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Having some issues getting my controller to work. Everything works fine except the LEFT analog stick.

Couldn't get either to work but then the right one started working so I could configure the x and y axis in the config gamepad. I don't know what I did to get it working. I cant get the left stick to work though!

I tried messing with some settings in the Logitech Profile. Might have done something there. Can't seem to do it to the left stick.

Logitech Cordless Rumble Pad 2.

Ideas?

EDIT

The sticks aren't the problem. I can assign the direction values to different options, such as the up left down right manual buttons. They just wont work when assigning axises on the analog sticks

Its a calibration problem. Something with logitech. When calibrating the controllers directionals its swapping the calibration function for the d-pad with the left analog stick...

Fixed the problem. Should write a guide for someone else who might have same problem.

Thats how it should look. For some reason it switches as soon as u use any directional button. You have to press the MODE button on controller (under the select button, button 9) and it will switch it back to normal view.

Strange... Works like a charm now!

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Have you tried pressing the "mode" button prior to programming the buttons in ePSXe's controller configuration dialog?

EDIT: I see you read the manual. ;)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
too bad these controls use the crappity dpad type.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts