Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought of an interesting MGS 2 to 3 plot........but its probably impossible, but its an idea. After Snake had finished his objectives in MGS2:SoL..........he suddenly dies from FoxDie in MGS. Thus ends MGS2. But......say......a preview of MGS3 is shown at E3 or at an Otaku Convention. It shows Snake infiltrating a base.....but everyone knows hes dead but........this is how it happened: After Snake dies.......Naomi breaks out of prison and sabotages a Hind D (I don't know why a Hind D.....) and rushes to Snake. She recovers his body and executes the same operation like she did with GrayFox........She revives him by fitting an epe-dermissed exoskeleton on him......making him as close to human. Finally, she gives him the code name........Gaseous Snake.......hahahahahahaha kinda funny.....but it fits. Like Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, and finally, Gaseous Snake. Why does Naomi do all this? Because she loved him in MGS, but didnt have a chance to say it because she was under investigation and she was caught speaking to Snake on a separate codec. Since there was only an actual ending.....like Hideo Kojima said.....Snake leaves with Otacon and thats why he is with him at the beginning of MGS2:SoL. And Meryl is left next to MGR(Metal Gear Rex). So.....say that ocelot has convinced her to join him in his mission.....and Olga is really Meryl. Well.....since Meryl didnt use her knife in MGS, Hideo could be apoligizing to her by not using it and turned her into Olga. This is why Olga's knife looked really like Meryl. And, like Meryl, she keeps talking about war and her former squad was her only family.
Also........errrrr......this is a kind of spoiler so.......if you dont want to know, return to PSXEMU Emuforums immediately.

(SPOILER!!!!!!!!)(SPOILER!!!!!!!!)(SPOILER!!!!!!!!)(SPOILER!!!!!!!!)

Okay.....so you want to read this huh?????

Okay. The spoiler is.....well......there is a rumor about that near the end of MGS2, you kill a certain hero.......probably Meryl........And leaves her out of the picture with Snake's love life, allowing Naomi to come to save the day.

Anyways thats all just a thought...........

I would like it if you send comments, ideas, questions, hate mail, etc.............

Thanks,
UMEXSP

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes from Happy Gilmore.

Shooter-"Get out of my way, or you'll pay, listen to what I say!"
Happy-"Oh yeah? Mabye I'll go eat some hay, I can make things out of clay, lay by the bay, I just may, whaddya say?"

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
it would be even funnier if it had "cel-shaded" graphics and you could strip the people you knock out and take their clothes and there were mini-games that really aren't needed; like "Snake Makes A Hamburger" and your in the kitchen and you have to flip and catch the burgers then put on the toppings just right. Or, "Super Dance Fever" where snake is wearing enemy clothes and they think he is a fellow guard and the guards are on break and they decide to dance/kareoke. I would buy it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts