Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Why does she have to flaunt that she's a lesbian? That's like going to a deserted island of horney men and saying "I want sex" If she gets "requests for pics" that's her own fault.

And By the way, I'm a male. I'm also strait :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
One of my absolute best friends is a lesbian, and yes I think people need to back of most lesbians are teh cool. Unless they are just stupid about it.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I'm almost with Razor. If i don't start posting on a forum and say "I'm a straight man. Go me.", i don't see why women should. And it happens a lot. It's like they know they get attention that way, and so they do it. Even so, i fail to see why that gives you the right to ask for pics :p .

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
OMG a girl!1111111111
lets ask her for a pic!!11!!!!!!
back off shes mine!!!!!
:p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Actually she's Toriyama's ;)

A girl on a forum is like a beacon for perverts... can't be helped. It's like a man on a girls-only institute (trust me... the stares pierce you :p ). You know what you sign for, just don't complain about the outcome...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
For all the guys who want a taste of what the ladies on forums feel... go play some online board games. I used to play online pictionary all the time and it's like all women in there.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, she almost asked for it :p

Anyway, any female here to send some picz? :lol:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Actually she's Toriyama's ;)
*me shots Toriyama on the back*
Not anymore :evil:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Yeah. It's both cases, the female who just loves attention ( when I read "By the way, I am female, go me", I knew she is an attention wh**e :???: ) and the 1000 posters with no life ganging up on the thread to fill her ( and their :p) thirst to the fullest :p

edit : seems like HellmasterX fits right into that category :p

Yours,

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps it's just a male who is desperate for attention :evil:

Or he's just starting to set up the forum members against each other and trying to start a war on the boards :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
My thoughts exactly Kiler ;)(like stated above :D)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nel said:
>> Prepare for random solicitations and other abuse. As well as requests for PICS PLZ.

He's right, you know. :\ Why can't people leave women alone on the Internet?
Since when were random solicitations confined to the web? :eek:nthepull

... Am I to read from this that Ryos is the lesbian in question, here wishing to assert her identity? >__>
( I'm guessing your name is Danielle. :p )

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Well as a test last week me and 4 friends went into a pokemon chat room as a 13 year old girl with the screen name "hard_anal_sex" and got hit on by like 13-18 year old guys...which was hilarious at the time but somewhat disturbing. But i guess we were kind of asking for it with that name :p. like 6 of them from pennsylvania too....never goin to pennsylvania ever again -_-

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
The Marlinia experiment (which took place long ago) is the greatest proof that women are perceived as treasures on the net ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts