<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
f***ing potheads :rolleyes:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
When we're allowed to exist on the same continent as the U.S.?! OMG ...

We don't need an army because we don't always stick out damn noses in places they shouldn't be ...

Well the dude on the right seems to have all his facts straight, as for that woman ... Well she can burn in hell :D

Wow, that video just pisses me off -_-

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Yeah, Anne Coulter is a stupid ****ing ****, but there are plenty of people here who respect and admire Canada for not completely bending over backwards for the US.

You have to admit, though, that you're pretty far behind in terms of sport (curling, the CFL). :D

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
cowfez said:
You have to admit, though, that you're pretty far behind in terms of sport (curling, the CFL). :D
its not our fault; its freaking cold up here. too many damn igloos lying around too.

·
The ChinaDude!!!
4,171 Posts
omg, i thought i saw stupid... but this takes the cake... how stupid can people actually get?

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,844 Posts
D.D. said:
http://www.moronland.com/media.php?type=2&name=USA on Canada

i was a little surprised.

i dont consider myself canadian but im still quite unhappy about this kinda thing. the guy at the end seems like he doesnt know how many logic flaws he had in his arguments if u can even call them that....
I'm not that surprised. That just shows you how foolish you look when you're ignorant.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
It is that ignorance that will be there downfall. and thats why we canadians do not get fox news (its blocked from most). Wow I love how they say we need eachother and then they insult us again.

·
Premium Member
8,394 Posts
Damm! being a Canadian i have to comment this....
Obviously this video was edited to show all the ridiculous, negative, stupid things they said about Canada. But I do hope thats not what they really think about us.

I sure hope Americans don't agree with whats been said.
Comments like that gets me so pissed off... and no wonder why we dont like americans after that.

/me goes dogsledding to cool off....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Chrono Archangel said:
Damm! being a Canadian i have to comment this....
Obviously this video was edited to show all the ridiculous, negative, stupid things they said about Canada. But I do hope thats what they really think about us.

I sure hope Americans don't agree with whats been said.
Comments like that gets me so pissed off... and no wonder why we dont like americans after that.

/me goes dogsledding to cool off....
Most Americans, even most Republicans, don't think like that. Fox News just uses its power to insult anyone who thinks differently than the conservative party in power. They also try to make it seem like their view is that of the majority, which it isn't.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Haha. That stupid b!tch is the reason why women were not allowed to vote way back when in the first place. Where did we go wrong as men....

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Player-X said:
When I say that I mean that the ones that are in charge aren't that extreme
There's no amount of editing that could make her seem even 1% intelligent.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.