Next Generation Emulation banner

Who do you think will win the USA 2004 Election?

• John Kerry

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • George W. Bush

Votes: 17 28.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are about 24 hours left before the people of America choose their new President for the next four years.

Here are the Candidates.

Democrat: John Kerry

Independent: Ralph Nader

Republican: George W. Bush

The polls shows John Kerry and George Bush are in the dead heat.

Who do think will win?

Oh, if you are an American get off your butts and vote for your future!

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I voted Kerry, but it's more the expression of my wish for Bush to leave the white house, than a real belief on kerry's victory.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
WhoTF is Nader? oO

Nice picture of Bush :D

I don't know who's going to win... I'll wait and see.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Each vote counts ;)
As for me, if I could vote, Kerry, for the sake of the world.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I am scaired that people in this world accualy want bush to be reelected. I pray to god that he is not.

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those who supports Bush argues that he is the man to destroy terrorism.

The full 18 minute Bin Laden video has been translated.

Bin Laden is thanking Bush for his war on terror!

On the tape, the Saudi millionaire brags that he is succeeding beyond his dreams in destabilizing the U.S. economy and bankrupting the U.S. government, asserting that President Bush is easily manipulated into taking military and security steps that harm American interests.

The results of the U.S. war in Iraq, he said, "have been by the grace of Allah positive and enormous, and have by all standards exceeded all expectations."

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I hope bush gets re-elected.....then I can laugh at americans even more than I do now :evil:

listening to:Greenday - American Idiot :p

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
RZetlin said:
Oh, if you are an American get off your butts and vote for your future!
Yea, Electing Kerry would be like electing France and giving Usama a vote, cause he is Pro Kerry (For any disputers, Usama said any state voting for Bush is subject to attack).....Vote Bush!!!

RZetlin said:
Those who supports Bush argues that he is the man to destroy terrorism.

The full 18 minute Bin Laden video has been translated.

Bin Laden is thanking Bush for his war on terror!
Yea, Usama is trying to influence the Election to Kerry. Because of Bush Usama was UNABLE to stage an attack to try to influence like he did in Madrid. His best effort was to produce this Video trying to trick Americans into voting for Kerry because he knows Kerry is weak on defense.

·
An old lady.
408 Posts
uuuggghhh..I'm running late...I'm leaving to go vote for Kerry right now.

I support Kerry and want him to win so that I can go back to not caring about politics again.

Unfortunately, we cannot afford to be apathetic with the current political climate in America.

Oh, btw, I'm back.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Call me jaded, but this election won't be decided until December. So if you're hoping a president will be decided before tomorrow, think again.

Nader's such a freaking homer. He's run in like 8 elections and has never figured out he'll never amount to anything more than a boost in the Republican vote count. Mostly because if you REALLY look into his policies, they would basically send the United States back to the Dark Ages (which of course we were never in :p).

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.