Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got ahold of a copy of Alundra today, and I'm having problems getting it to run properly. I knew for a fact its the cd plugin, but I tried all the cd plugins and it still isn't working. What happens is that it goes to the title screen, then when I select start game it stops reading the cd drive. Now, I have run one game on the epsxe perfectly fine, and that was Breath of Fire 3. But since then, I've had problems with the cd drive not reading properly. I've tried everything that is said in the help files, but nothing has helped. The other game that I had the same problem with was Chrono Cross. I though that the only reason why I was having problems with it was because it was a newer game. But Alundra isn't. Please help me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, I like Alundra very much, though I got this game very late.
I have finished this game with vgs, you might try it!

And ePSXe does work with this game, the point is spu. As I remembered, there is only a single spu -- "Seal Audio Driver", which can make ePSXe run it properly.
Maybe I made mistake with the spu name, maybe some new spu plugin could work, too. Pls try.

PS: Though ePSXe works with Alundra, there still many problems. For example, you have to spend a long period(mins) to receive a gold falcon or a life elxe. Therefore I play almost all the game with vgs, and I use ePSXe only for some mini games with its save/load status function...... ;)

Enjoy it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts