Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey its the 1st of june and still no fpse .. how much longer .. anyone has an idea...namely how about "U" ..U as in the authour of FPSXE if ure reading this that is

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately im very well aware of that but couldn't they just go with the time zone of U.A.E . It would be like so much fun if they could do that .. i thinkkkkkkkkkkk

S

·
0 Posts
My my, the excitement builds. Is it worth it? Only time will tell. I must confess that I, too, am anxiously awaiting this release too. I want to see if it is as good as it is supposed to be. oh well, I'm in the US and it won't be June 1st for anthoer 4 hours and 10 mins so that means that i probably won't be able to get it until tomorrow afternoon. Si-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-gh!:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
*yawn* It's definately being overhyped, but then again, !+Mr.Fog+! is their 'frontman', so I think we should be used to it by now..

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know it would be great they followed my time..Why because u would get the EMU a day earlier :D :D :D :D :heh:

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's almost time. It says 15:30 ItaliaN time which converts to 9:30am where I'm from..!! So lets wait a little..!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, I tried it (just to see.. on the surface) and it is quite slow in my system. Slower than AdriPSX in the games that I have.
I tried FFVII: Slow MDECS--colors are not right, slow gameplay with sound on (faster without sound). The tables that tells you the status and tells you how much gil and experience you gain is superr sllloooowww!!

Let me try some of my other games..!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK..

Crash Bandicoot 2... speed is almost the same as in the other emus. But it crashed (2 times) after the intro MDEC..

FFVIII. Slow too. The Mdecs are slow and they don't have the right colors..!!!

Here are some examples:

Maybe it is my slow ass system:

PCChips suckass mobo
AMD K6-2 500
128 pc133 raM
Voodoo 3 2000
etc etc

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ohhh I forgot..!!!

FFVIII crashed after the intro talk with Quistis and Squall..!!
Hmmmmm.. something is wrong in my system or......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts