Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
It's very minimalistic...I would normally be running LiteStep, but I've decided to wait for the next stable build..

Here goes..

·
Registered
75 Posts
YoD am be l337 ;)

I never tried Miranda, I will try it in a few days, after I format and install win2k /w SP2 ;-)

BTW, what do you think of the car?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Here's my main one. I HATE desktops with lots of icons cluttering around. You can never find the one you are after. Less is more IMHO.

C

·
0 Posts
Mine actually has quite a bit of files, but they are covered up...mostly work for EmuFanatics, or downloads and such...

·
Registered
513 Posts
>Allright, lets see your desktops!
I wonder if I was the only one who found the title of this thread a wee bit perverse.

Anywho, after a bit of cleanup, here's mine. Note that it's usually a good deal clearer and all, but I shrank the pic so it'd fit a bit better within the confines of the board. Hehe, go figure, I'm playing Game Boy while posting to a PSX-related board ;) Oh well, I guess the emulation theme still fits.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The wallpaper I use on my desktop won't show up in a screenshot because I use a program called Drempels which was made by Ryan Geiss(creator of the Geiss winamp plug). Drempels streches and morphes your desktop image in interesting ways. If anyone is interested go here: http://www.geisswerks.com

1 - 20 of 104 Posts