Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hey everyone... I just got my ePSXe to work. I am now playing Final Fantasy IX, but the CG animations are going by so fast, and... basicly the whole game is fast!!!!! well I have a few other plugins that arent fast, but they usually freeze up, and dont work that well. Well I hope someone can help. Later! -Ryoma

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Just turn on Frame Rate limit:
60fps for NTSC games
50fps for PAL games

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Depend on which plugin you are using. Enter the plugin configuration and find "Use Frame Rate Limit" or something like that. Next to it there should be what kind of limiting you want(auto, manual, etc). Just set it to auto and it will select the correct one for you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
um WTF?! all u have to do is get the pete d6x 3d displyer then go to the left hang corner and click on "NICE" and there you have oh..and change the texure to the 2nd one from "I DONT CARE" now you can play it in normal speed.
goku can suck my U NO WUT!!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
What's this guy's problem? I've seen several of his posts and he is already beginning to annoy me.
Back to the topic:
You can find out in the documentation specific to your plug-in usually how to change the framerate limit.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
um WTF?! all u have to do is get the pete d6x 3d displyer then go to the left hang corner and click on "NICE" and there you have oh..and change the texure to the 2nd one from "I DONT CARE" now you can play it in normal speed.
FYI, it's not that simple.... there's no sure fire way of configuring ePSXe... all depends on your hardware configuration... what video card you have, what processor speed you have, and sometimes, it even depends on what game you play. So what works for you don't always work for other people.... what looks nice to you might not look nice to other people.....

For me, I find 'manual' frame rate limiter works best...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
What's this guy's problem? I've seen several of his posts and he is already beginning to annoy me.
Ask him nicely to be more "normal".:)
BTW,he reminds me of someone: F**j**99.(censored cause that name is forbidden here :D ).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts