Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, is there a thread or a website where you can download all the different revisions? It's very confusing trying to get some games to work and from what I read you sometimes need a certain revision for it? And certain ones seem impossible to find. The download links at the Dolphin Emu site for older revisions doesn't seem to work? Is there a certain revision that most people use that is the most stable and supports the most games?

Also is there a thread that outlines the best configurations for all the games? Like what revision to use, what OGL to use, hacks, etc., etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? :D

I know you can read the forums and I do and try what they say but you can spend hours trying to track down certain stuff. Is there a site or thread that just outlines what setup to use for games? I can't get like 95% of the games to work at all even though I follow what the posts say what to follow. :???:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.