yes it's true

sorry about my english

i found tipe dto run the game fastly

1st: run dolphin.exe and run the iso game
2nd: after starting game press escape
3d: don't close dolphin.exe but re-run the game again
you will win some acceleration
i rue all the game at 87,1% fps 50.1/60 fps

- i had test zelda ww , zelda twin prin , marion sunchine, luigi munch, mario kart

all game pass

my config is
dolphin. svn 3865
2 go ram corss
amd 6000+
- nvidia gforce 9800gt 512mo
- MB asus m2n32 sli
- xp 32bit

· Raw Rulz
60 Posts
Its total fake man. Emulators are not like on "Luck". Its complicated scripted and worked thing you know.. If your comp does not meet the minimum requirements then u are failed :) What do you just said is a story ... Happy ending story... I think so cause even if you press Escape key... The program is totally shut down

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its total fake man. Emulators are not like on "Luck". Its complicated scripted and worked thing you know.. If your comp does not meet the minimum requirements then u are failed :) What do you just said is a story ... Happy ending story... I think so cause even if you press Escape key... The program is totally shut down
how can you explaine
when i run it the firest time i get 20fps
but if i run it the second tine i have 50 fps, i know that you cant belive me , i it true
i think when i do that the syteme got the full of processor , and when i look the fan cpu it spin fastly

just try it

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont understand what is the problem with you gay if i live in usa or morocco , this is no the subject
the important think is , i found one methode work very fine with me and i wanna to share it with you all, that is all

try it , you dont have to pay me after it for free

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
mmmm technically speaking i can´t believe it works except if for some strange reasons windows magically cache some data or dolphin itself dunno... normally it shouldn´t make any differences if you start the game normally or with your trick. eitherway am a "guy" not a "gay" am also known here as a Womans/Boobs lover and not as a "mens" lover lol.

last but not least i think i got ya... you´re from morocco and live in "US" and "A".. ROGER!

· Raw Rulz
60 Posts
This also did not work on my comp. Its unable to do that because its physically unable... If comp cant then nothing can :) . Neither restart nor shutting down will help :) The only thing can happen is to adjust correct settings to fit the system!!!

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
mmmm its really interesting.... i´ve been thinking what could be the reason for that but somehow i don´t find any logical reason for this strange behaviour/speed gain.

When dolphin renders a game on your desktop Windows automatically share power depending on the apps you have opened on your desktop and set a high priority to the one focused anyways it means that for some reason the trick has some influence on that maybe(just a theory tho.. but still doubt thats the reason).

here´s a small pic that gives a close idea how windows renders stuff from the top to the bottom:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.