Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Penadinho
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how can I take screenshots and see the fps counter on the game "Alice" (PC)?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
For screenshots, I think you can just press the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. If not, you'll have to get a screenshot grabber, and there are plenty of those. There might even be a command in Alice for screenshots, but since I don't have it, I wouldn't know.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Does the game have a console like Quake and UT? If so, probably it has a command to do those things.

·
Penadinho
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it has a console (it's based on the Q3 engine) but I wasn't able to see the fps using the command I use in q3a :(
And the print screen key doesn't work for screen shots on Alice :(

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
If it doesnt have an option for showing fps and if you are using d3d mode you can try using the software called fraps.Its available on our ngemu site itself.

*edited* Just been told that this game is opengl exclusive so you dont need to read the above post.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
NGEmu has a screengrabbers page(s), you should get some of those, as they are probably primarily made for pc games.....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Originally posted by Omegainf
Can anyone tell me how can I take screenshots and see the fps counter on the game "Alice" (PC)?
I'm not sure but aren't screenshot's in Quake3 taken with F8 (or F10, I'm not sure)? They'll get saved in a seperate directory but I don't know which:emb:.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
If it doesnt have an option for showing fps and if you are using d3d mode you can try using the software called fraps.Its available on our ngemu site itself.
Does Alice have a D3D engine? I thought it was OpenGL exclusive, like Quake3.

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

Does Alice have a D3D engine? I thought it was OpenGL exclusive, like Quake3.
Yup, it's an OpenGL exclusive game

1 - 9 of 9 Posts