Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I'll see if I can't catch Bobbi and get this renewed, since he's the one that has to do it. IIRC, you have a few days while in registrar hold status before they'll sell your domain off to somebody else.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I used to have access, but Bobbi has changed the password. Also, I have no money to register it, sorry. We need Bobbi's mobile phone number :p

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
aldo said:
if the problem is money, just PM me and I can provide to Bobbi my Credit Card number.

Or give me a bank account number, I can make a wire transfer or send a check.
The problem isn't a lack of funds. It's just that Bobbi's hardly ever around anymore.
[08:59] <@Grothia> Bobbi ([email protected]) was last seen quitting from #ngemustaff 4 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
I think I have his NextGenIT email address, where he'd be more likely to get any message I send him. I'll try that.

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, sorry - it was on my todo list on friday, but I was called by a client on thursday evening so I totally forgot it :( It was in registrar status, so we have 48 days to renew it.
I just paid for it using CC, the payment got accepted and the domain will be 100% back in roughly 1-2 days; sorry for the trouble this caused again!

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Bobbi to the rescue :)!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
As long as the domain stays in Aldo's hands, things are fine :)

·
Miserable Bugger
1,090 Posts
As an infrequent visitor, I would like to say thanks for getting the URL back.

When I was starting out in PS1 emulation it was aldostools.com that really solved my problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts