Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know this one is good or not if this one is like Ahh my goddess i will skip it any idea??? but the opening is cool!!!!!!!

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have nearly finished saikano are there any other good romance anime?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I have it, but I have not watched it yet so I am afraid I can't say if it's any good or not. I certainly am not in any hurry to watch it though.

Why are you after romance anime Raks? Have you watched Love Hina?

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts
I seen the full series and 2nd season... it's good for a romance.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@scumi i am recently sick of action adventure i watch too much of this genre i now interested in love anime after watching a few epi of lovecom no i dont watch love hina and sailor moon

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You should really watch Love Hina, it's basically a series which may not be good enough to win awards or get a first place in anyone's favourites list, but everyone should see it at least once.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
@scumi i am recently sick of action adventure i watch too much of this genre i now interested in love anime after watching a few epi of lovecom no i dont watch love hina and sailor moon
Actually Love Hina isn't that bad... I agree with schumi here.

But other than that there is "his and her circumstances", a classic from Gainax.

His and Her Circumstances (TV) - Anime News Network

Also ToraDora is pretty good newer romance/comedy anime... I really like the plot in this one so far, even if the ending is sort of obvious after two episodes, although I hope I'm wrong on that...

Toradora! (TV) - Anime News Network

...Or if you want something more serious romance you could try "Ef ~ A tale of Memories" and "Ef ~ A tale of Melodies". They both get pretty tragic at points though...

Ef - a tale of memories (TV) - Anime News Network
Ef - a tale of melodies. (TV) - Anime News Network

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@radix i am watching bokura ga ita and itsuta na kiss episode 1 is it good and i finish saikano with some quesion in my head i post it in open discussion could u go there take a look not many watch this anime

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
@radix i am watching bokura ga ita and itsuta na kiss episode 1 is it good and i finish saikano with some quesion in my head i post it in open discussion could u go there take a look not many watch this anime
Can't say... Never seen those three, though I'm now interested in Itazura Na Kiss, it sounds interesting. That's what you mean by "itsuta na kiss" right? You mispelled it a little so just making sure:

Itazura na Kiss (TV) - Anime News Network

But anyways I think you should ask about those three in the "official" anime thread as I really have no idea... Yet:D

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it is my bad lols they said it is good series

1 - 11 of 11 Posts