Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just downloaded "PCSX2_0.9.6_setup" from pcsx2.net. I knew that there's still missing like the plugins and the file needed for PAL/NTSC (the bios i guess). I don't know what plugins and where to put them exactly. The Pcsx2 contains the following: bios (currently its empty), dumps (empty as well), inis (empty), Langs, logs, memcards (empty and the folder is in color blue), patches, plugins (cdvdGigaherz.dll, CDVDiso.dll, CDVDnull.dll, cdvdPeops.dll, DEV9null.dll, FWnull.dll, GSdx-sse2.dll, GSdx-sse4.dll, GSdx-ssse3.dll, LilyPad.dll, PadSSSPSX.dll, spu2PeopsSound.dll, SPU2-X-1.1.dll, USBnull.dll, ZeroGS.dll, and ZeroSPU2.dll), snap (empty), sstates (empty), gnu_gettext.dll, the exe and the readme faq.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot! But I hate reading so long writings such as the one from the guide coz its confuses me too much. As for my understanding, I guess I have all the plugins even though I didn't download any (aside from "pcsx2 setup"). Unlike with the psx emulator, I downloaded the espxe (or watever its name) and I downloaded the other stuffs for it like the file for bios (for PAL or NTSC) and the plugins. I guess that "pcsx2 setup" that i just downloaded today already includes almost all the stuff I need except for things that is copyrighted, right? Like the ROM/ISO and the bios... I hope that theres no missing plugin files...

For now, i have to look for the bios in other sites. Hihihiihihih...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
rights to future support terminated.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You have to search some support in another site which gives some support to this emu. :evil::evil:

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
Thanks a lot! But I hate reading so long writings such as the one from the guide coz its confuses me too much. As for my understanding, I guess I have all the plugins even though I didn't download any (aside from "pcsx2 setup"). Unlike with the psx emulator, I downloaded the espxe (or watever its name) and I downloaded the other stuffs for it like the file for bios (for PAL or NTSC) and the plugins. I guess that "pcsx2 setup" that i just downloaded today already includes almost all the stuff I need except for things that is copyrighted, right? Like the ROM/ISO and the bios... I hope that theres no missing plugin files...

For now, i have to look for the bios in other sites. Hihihiihihih...
LOL the guy's simple, and that laugh is creepy

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Lucky! I'd downloaded a bios for pcsx2 with both NTSC and PAL (and some sorts added). I guess it was a complete pack... lucky!
Yes, lucky you won't get any support on this forum... :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.