1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.............
Hello long no see you all...........
I just finnished my mid-exam...........
It is very hard you know that.I hope my point will go below so much :dead:.As you know I guess I missed a lot of news.Any news for me :)...................
Even I finnished exam.I still have a lot of work to do :(
I gotta go now.See ya........;)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Well, hope you did ok with your exams, you haven't missed too much Enigma1982, Bleem! have release a couple of beta versions (if you go to www.bleem.com you will see Bleem! 1.6a and Bleem! 1.6b each runs a different set of games), and there have been a plugin update of Iori's spu, but that is about it as far as I can remember. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Glad you're back Enigma. Not to much is going on right now. Nivida's got some great new Detonator drivers coming out soon. Version 2080-Detonator 4. Iori just recently updated his SPU, as UncleClive said, and it is now better than ever, IMHO. Glad that you have a break now. Bobbi's on vacation for two weeks, and things are quiet. Hope to hear from you again soon. Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm............
bleem 1.6 release !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelieveable that dead emulator will release new version
But it 's ok glad to see bleem on PC active again..........
Today I have bad news for myself :(
I got bad point on calculus I and statistics subject...........
Anyway thank for the news..........
I will try blemm 1.6a&b later.........

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Betamax
Hey enigma are you doing mathematics too? I dropped stats 'cos I hate it.
Yep,I must say I hate it too.............
But it require.Nothing can do about it excpet do best for it..........

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
:)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Wow a lot of people hate mathematics, I personally don't have that kind of aversion against it... its just that most mathematical principles are explicitly theoretical that relating them to more practical points of reasoning is insanity:eek:

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hey man welcome back........by the way......l love mathematics and statistics.....thats why I choose accounting as my profession.......well there is not much link between math and accounting.......as far as I have noticed........!

Ali

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Erm I'm doing an MSci in Maths...

I just hate stats.

Oh well this is my last week off. (HEHE I love Irish universities ... we get 4 months off for the summer :cool: )

Ps this is an old thread innit?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I love math :D. I'm currently taking precalculus as a sophomore in high school, and have a 100 average, but I'm flunking almost everything else (especially French). Is Stats really that bad? I was thinking of taking it next year.

P.S. I don't know you at all, but, welcome back!!

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
cool, statistics is not bad, it all depends on your inclination towards math.. i guess, so if you're doing this well with precalculus, i bet you'd slurp that stat stuff up easily:D :D :D

(if you're wondering how the **ck would i know, im prolly one of those guys who took math classes for 5 yrs at univ.. ehehehe:D :D :D )

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Heh heh... me and you should hook up, Gk, I'm a sophomore in HS and in French 4 AP... kickin the class's ass... but the whole geometry thing isn't really workin for me :p

P.S WB Enigma :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well my degree is mainly applicable. I just never really liked stats all that much... probably 'cos the lecturer was SOOOOO boring!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Asfaloth, definitely :D At my school, we won't take AP French (Lv. 5) until next year because we're all slow learners. In fact, French is the only class I have that is below a 98 (75... what a huge gap). It's killing my GPA :shout:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts