Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I suppose there will be an announcement for the results. I don't think anyones expecting much more then that. I suppose we could keep the results thread open for a little discussion.

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
- list of the top5 in the categories that had 10 or more picks, with the first 3 getting red stars?

- listing top3 in categories where names were few, with the 3 red-starred.

other than have red stars, what could the 'winner' group have or be suggested to have?
(like higher filesize dimensions for sigs/avatars for example)

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Details of how many people should be listed in the ranking for every category in the result announcment

- I suggest that by default, 5 names are listed, with the top 3 are declared "winners".

- other than 1 or 2 other categories with long list of names(like members of year), for whom a longer list of like 8 to 10 names could be listed, with the top 5 people declared 'winners'.

- list follows.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I agree with the 5 names listed.

I would also like for them to have bigger avatars and sig, since last year winners (2007) have red stars too and they would not differentiate from them imo.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
do draws count as one person or as seperate people?

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
The categories werent supposed to be taken out of public view (just closure with keeping those public suffices)

People like to reread what has happened during voting, after all (a period of 1 month of public display after award closure would be fine).
They will be open for public view once you people make a results thread, deduct all illegitimate votes and add phil's votes.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Under normal circumstanes I would be against accepting a belated vote, but anything that helps in getting rid of the tie is welcomed I guess...

*still working on the results post*... my boss has been overworking me this week :heh:

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
The list looks good to me. I guess we'll just add in a little intro for the results and then let the members just show their congratulatory cheers to the people listed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts