Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok , im having this convo with my girl friend about cheating and my bounderies with what we can and cant do with other people. You know when it comes too dancing, feeling on the other persons ass and being all close togehter with them.. whats the big deal you know its only dancing...... but when Im with someone. No other guy should be able to get on any base's with my girlfriends and that includes first base or open mouth kissing.. Am I asking too much? I meen I feel like its a disrespect to are relationship but she seems too think it would be ok. I told her if that were true then we needed to just end it right now cuase she wants her freedom. Whats your guys oppion?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I think its a fine line, but kissing in any passionate way is going way over that fine line. Dude if she won't respect you enough, then it's best to dump her. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, no matter how bad you may have it for her. Remember the quote.

"If love be true, let it go, it will come back to you" (or something like that)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Valcrist said:
I think its a fine line, but kissing in any passionate way is going way over that fine line. Dude if she won't respect you enough, then it's best to dump her. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, no matter how bad you may have it for her. Remember the quote.

"If love be true, let it go, it will come back to you" (or something like that)

agreed i just got that advice from a friend of both are's

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Neither of you can really stop the other from doing things. If either party takes the risk and does something that could jeopardize the relationship, that is their risk. If she thinks you are asking too much not to make out with other men, she is not the best girl for you. What is the point if you can't trust each other's loyalty?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
or you need to become a better kisser so she dosent feel the need! :p

·
Registered
330 Posts
I don't even allow dancing with other men. Why would she even want to do that? I mean why not dance with me if she wants to dance. Don't allow it Chaoscode. It's how all the nasty things start. If she doesn't agree with that, she's not crazy enough about you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not even a question, Yur girl isnt supposed to kiss other guys. If another guy knows she has a boyfriend and kisses her anyways then it's open punishment on his ass imo.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
dump her.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Well if she;s intent on still kissing other people try and ask her if she would only then kiss other women so it wouldn't be too uncomfortable,that is if you want her too since it may be better then making out with other guys.if not then the 2 of you goi elsewhere and never look back,relationships come and go but once they go please feel free:).

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I you love each other then I think you should make compromises. If you don't feel comfortable seeing her dancing intimitely, she has to respect that and shouldn't do that. But the same goes for you if she doesn't like you touching other girls' booties ;)

In a relationship sacrifices have to be made from both sides. But if your girlfriend doesn't mind you being close to another girl, you can do two things:
1. Be close with an other girl than your girlfriend, but don't complain if your gf wants to be close with another guy.

2. Keep in mind you own feelings and tell her that you don't like to see her with an other, but don't go dancing close to another girl yourself, even if she doesn't mind.

That's the way I see it :) Good luck.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I dont care about the dancing and its not like a make out kiss we were talking about, it was more of a 2 sec open mouth kiss. I donno man, She is stressing me out big time. I meen I love her and I know she is young. See we talked about it more last night and basically she said she does it too Fuc* with other peoples head and make herself feel better. She has low selfasteem I know. I meen she gave me premission to also kiss other girl as long as its not like a make out kiss. But what I was saying is if I wont do it with my sister I wont do it with another girl if im with someone . I would not open mouth kiss my mom/sister in anyway so I wouldnt do that in respect for not just her but myself with another girl. I meen trust me I dont have a problem finding someone else. Im just picky and I think the college scene is having a bad influnce on her now that she is living in the dorms. I meen she rooms with my friends so its not a big deal. But she said she wouldnt do it too hurt me or anything but just to be like "damn this other guy wants me, I must be looking good" But you know I tell her every other day I think she is pretty and I dont know why she cares what other people think anyways. blah I donno...

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
dude, if your bird wants to do anything else with another guy, thats showing disrespect to you, if she does that, you cant trust her, id tell her to **** off and find myself someone whos faithful

·
Banned
118 Posts
Dancing is fine, but not with strangers. If you get suspicious, just keep an eye on them, without making it obvious. Kissing is out of the question, if you are going out with her. If you're just friends with benefits, it's important not to get jealous. Heck, you might even be able to benefit from it...;)

Anyway, that aside, no kissin other people, feeling of the ass, etc. Dancing is fine between friends, but don't let it get farther than that.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
ChaosCode said:
Well, I dont care about the dancing and its not like a make out kiss we were talking about, it was more of a 2 sec open mouth kiss. I donno man, She is stressing me out big time. I meen I love her and I know she is young. See we talked about it more last night and basically she said she does it too Fuc* with other peoples head and make herself feel better. She has low selfasteem I know. I meen she gave me premission to also kiss other girl as long as its not like a make out kiss. But what I was saying is if I wont do it with my sister I wont do it with another girl if im with someone . I would not open mouth kiss my mom/sister in anyway so I wouldnt do that in respect for not just her but myself with another girl. I meen trust me I dont have a problem finding someone else. Im just picky and I think the college scene is having a bad influnce on her now that she is living in the dorms. I meen she rooms with my friends so its not a big deal. But she said she wouldnt do it too hurt me or anything but just to be like "damn this other guy wants me, I must be looking good" But you know I tell her every other day I think she is pretty and I dont know why she cares what other people think anyways. blah I donno...
Look..as the old fart here, we can tell you that she is being disrespectful, and is not taking the relationship seriously..She needs to come correct, or you need to dump her.

The "You can do it too" excuse doesn't work..She only tells you that because she knows you won't do it. She however doesn't seem to have a problem doing it though..Look...If she feels the need to be kissing on other men then that is not a relationship..Time to look elsewhere...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
agreed i broke up with her and she came a-running back. She said she was just afread to get so serious so quick and that she would never do that. She fears getting close too me becuase she says she has never fallen so hard for someone. We talked it out and we both understand are bounderies now. She understands I was serious and I wont put up with that **** :p I said if she wants me, and the way she was talking she does, then she cant do that. She said she was just trying too not be too attached too quick *only 2 months into the relationship* but I told her she would lose me if she didnt get her **** together. So we will see what happens.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
another relationship saved by the NGemu team. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts