Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children released in theaters in North America? I know it was out in Japan but I'm not sure if was/is in theaters in NA (or will it come to theaters?). Thanks if you can answer this :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
it will be out on dvd in the us supposedly this month.

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
Talking about Advent Children, it has been announced in Mexico and the tittle is: Final Fantasy: The Ransom.
WTF with the stupid translations?
And the worst thing is that the rights to publish it in Mexico are given to VideoMax, a company very well known here for killing extremely presentable R1 DVDs and publishing them in Mexico in Fullscreen and DD2.0 OMG. I guess i'll stick to my Dvd-r while i get a hold of a R1 Dvd.

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Well if you want to be technical, it was shown in one cinema in America as a special screening... but that was a one time only thing :).

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Unusual_Rex said:
I thought it was only illegal if you sold it...
Of course not, you are still in posession of stolen goods basically. Duh?

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I think it's called "grey area". At least the posession of pirate product's isn't illegal in some countries, I think...

I didn't think the movie was that good though, It was simply too short and had too much fighting in the end.

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I thought it was obvious that we ALL have pirate copies. It was Squares bad decision to have a 2 month gap between releases. But I have a hunch they'll add extra stuff (deleted scenes?) for the English release.

Also keep in mind that you're allowed to promote piracy here as much as you want. You're just not allowed to provide the means of piracy :).

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
No one is discussing a game here… (This section is only for games and game related posts) and anything piracy related is against the rules.

We do not Advocate piracy here.

Purchase the movie.

[Locked]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.